Jack in the Box
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Noodles & Company
Timothy S. Harlan, M.D. tells you what to eat and when in order to eat healthier, lose weight, and keep it off - permanently!
With The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan, you'll create a two-week custom meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner, for yourself or your entire family - even kids under 14! NO making separate meals. Online planner includes:
1. Automated shopping lists - Just print and shop for the next two weeks of meals.
2. Frozen meal options for lunch or dinner such as Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers.
3. Easy, delicious recipes, with leftovers for lunches or later in the week.
4. Options for allergies and special diets, including:
5. Combine special needs if needed: low sodium and lactose intolerant? Coumadin and celiac disease? Just select the options and get your delicious meal plan!
Other Web sites charge you as much as $29.95 per month for this service, but Just Tell Me What to Eat: The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan is completely free. (We don't even ask for your credit card information.)
I have created this list of selected items for you to use when you must eat out. The items listed fall generally under 400 calories or so, under 15 grams of fat, and under 600 milligrams of sodium, so if you are going to be stuck eating at such restaurants, this is a fairly good guideline. I've also included a printable version so that you can print it out and take it with you for reference.
|6" Oven Roasted Chicken||320||5.0||0.0||610||5|
|6" Veggie Delite®||230||2.5||0.0||280||5|
|Black Forest Ham Mini Sub||180||2.5||0.0||470||3|
|Roast Beef Mini Sub||200||3.0||0.0||410||4|
|Turkey Breast Mini Sub||180||2.0||0.0||460||3|
|Veggie Delite® Mini Sub||150||1.5||0.0||210||3|
"Sandwich nutrition values include 9-Grain Wheat bread, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers and cucumbers. Values do not include cheese unless noted.
Salads contain meat/poultry, standard vegetables and do not include salad-dressing or croutons.
Addition of other condiments and fixings will alter nutrition values."