Got a question about Coumadin (warfarin)? We've got the answers you need!
Dr. Harlan has answered over 500 questions from readers just like you about food, health and Coumadin (warfarin) use, and these questions and answers are achived here. Choose a category below to get started on getting answers to your questions about Coumadin (warfarin).
Timothy S. Harlan, M.D. tells you what to eat and when in order to eat healthier, lose weight, and keep it off - permanently!
With The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan, you'll create a two-week custom meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner, for yourself or your entire family - even kids under 14! NO making separate meals. Online planner includes:
1. Automated shopping lists - Just print and shop for the next two weeks of meals.
2. Frozen meal options for lunch or dinner such as Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers.
3. Easy, delicious recipes, with leftovers for lunches or later in the week.
4. Options for allergies and special diets, including:
5. Combine special needs if needed: low sodium and lactose intolerant? Coumadin and celiac disease? Just select the options and get your delicious meal plan!
Other Web sites charge you as much as $29.95 per month for this service, but Just Tell Me What to Eat: The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan is completely free. (We don't even ask for your credit card information.)
Questions about ordering? Click here to read the FAQ.
*Book price: $19.95 + $5.95 shipping within the United States. We are happy to accept personal checks drawn on a US bank for delivery within the United States only. Download the order form. We regret that we are unable to process orders by phone or ship printed books outside the United States.
Find out the exact amount of Vitamin K (in micrograms) of almost a thousand common foods! Listed both alphabetically and then in order of the amount of Vitamin K in the food, this downloadable list will help you know exactly how much Vitamin K you're eating. Just $4.95 for the eBook or $12.95 for the paperback book! Shop now!