Don't know how to do it? Dr. Gourmet explains common cooking techniques and the hows and whys of what they are and why they work.
Timothy S. Harlan, M.D. tells you what to eat and when in order to eat healthier, lose weight, and keep it off - permanently!
With The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan, you'll create a two-week custom meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner, for yourself or your entire family - even kids under 14! NO making separate meals. Online planner includes:
1. Automated shopping lists - Just print and shop for the next two weeks of meals.
2. Frozen meal options for lunch or dinner such as Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers.
3. Easy, delicious recipes, with leftovers for lunches or later in the week.
4. Options for allergies and special diets, including:
5. Combine special needs if needed: low sodium and lactose intolerant? Coumadin and celiac disease? Just select the options and get your delicious meal plan!
Other Web sites charge you as much as $29.95 per month for this service, but Just Tell Me What to Eat: The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan is completely free. (We don't even ask for your credit card information.)
Caramelization, Flavor Enhancer
Clay Pot Cooking
Cold to Hot
Corn Starch as Thickening Agent
Custard as Thickening Agent
Pasta, Portion Size
Pasta, Salt in water
Pasta, Water for
Peel and Devein Shrimp
Pizza Dough, Working with
Portion Size - Egg Yolks
Portion Size - Pasta
Portion Size - Scales
Salad Greens, Drying
Salt (in Pasta Water)
Scales, Portion Size
Sherbert vs. Sorbet
Shrimp, Peel and Devein
Slice Green Onions
Sorbet vs. Sherbert
Soup, Hot vs. Chilled
Storing Fish and Shellfish
Stuff and Truss