Sometimes you just can't make it into the kitchen to cook. Dr. Gourmet has reviewed over 800 common convenience foods, ingredients, and restaurant selections so that you know what's worth eating - and what's not. View the Index of all Dr. Gourmet's Food Reviews
Timothy S. Harlan, M.D. tells you what to eat and when in order to eat healthier, lose weight, and keep it off - permanently!
With The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan, you'll create a two-week custom meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner, for yourself or your entire family - even kids under 14! NO making separate meals. Online planner includes:
1. Automated shopping lists - Just print and shop for the next two weeks of meals.
2. Frozen meal options for lunch or dinner such as Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers.
3. Easy, delicious recipes, with leftovers for lunches or later in the week.
4. Options for allergies and special diets, including:
5. Combine special needs if needed: low sodium and lactose intolerant? Coumadin and celiac disease? Just select the options and get your delicious meal plan!
Other Web sites charge you as much as $29.95 per month for this service, but Just Tell Me What to Eat: The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan is completely free. (We don't even ask for your credit card information.)
This was pretty bad. Seems like that's a trend with DiGiorno products. The sauce is purchased in the refrigerated case next to the DiGiorno pastas. Given the high price it's amazing that it is so bad. Too sweet, too chemical, not fresh tasting, too herbed -- leave this in the refrigerator case with the DiGiorno Reduced Fat Cheese Ravoli. Every one of the bottled tomato sauces tested so far are much better than this "fresh" marinara sauce.
0 forks out of five.
DiGiorno Marinara Sauce