The Dr. Gourmet Diet will help you eat healthier, maintain a healthy weight, and manage your GERD / Acid Reflux. All recipes are specifically designed to avoid common trigger foods. Flavorful, delicious food that you'll love!
Six weeks of meal plans, along with shopping lists
Over 50 GERD-friendly recipes, complete with nutrition information
Tummy Tips to help you manage your GERD / Acid Reflux
Ingredient information, cooking techniques and tips
Within The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan are more detailed instructions for registering, creating your profile(s), assigning a group name and creating your first menu. Briefly:
1. Register online by choosing a username and password.
2. Create a user profile for each person who will be participating in the Just Tell Me What to Eat! meal plan with you. For example, you might create one profile for yourself and one for your spouse. If you have kids you would create individual profiles for each child, as well.
3. When you have created all the user profiles you need to create, click "Save and Create Group" to go to the next step.
4. Select the profiles you want to include in your group, then specify what date you will start your meal plan and be sure to check the box next to "Create Menus From The Book Just Tell Me What To Eat!"
5. Assign a name to the group of people who will be participating in the meal plan. This allows the planner to correctly assign the right number of servings per meal to each person and decide if the recipe needs to be multiplied.
6. Click "Save Group and Get Meal Plan" and you will be shown a standard The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan meal plan for your group. From the Detail box at the top of the page, choose which week of the Just Tell Me What to Eat! plan you are using: "Week One and Two," "Week Three and Four," etc.. You will be shown the recipes for each dinner meal for each day. Click "Week One Shopping List" or "Week Two Shopping List" to view a shopping list for that week.
7. Cook, eat and enjoy!
1. Sign in to your account using your username and password.
2. To access the menus from the book, you will need to create a new Group - even if you already have a group created that includes your desired profiles. If you already have a group created that you would like to use, you will need to delete it and then re-create it with a new name. Go to the Group page and click "Delete" next to the Group you need to remove, then confirm the deletion. Then create a new Group.
3. Once you have entered a new name for your Group, click "Save Group and Get Meal Plan." Your resulting meal plan will show four saved menus in the detail box at the top of the page. Choose which week of the Just Tell Me What to Eat! plan you are using: "Week One and Two," "Week Three and Four," etc.. You will be shown the recipes for each dinner meal for each day. Click "Week One Shopping List" or "Week Two Shopping List" to view a shopping list for that week.
4. Cook, eat and enjoy!