Timothy S. Harlan, M.D. tells you what to eat and when in order to eat healthier, lose weight, and keep it off - permanently!
With The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan, you'll create a two-week custom meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner, for yourself or your entire family - even kids under 14! NO making separate meals. Online planner includes:
1. Automated shopping lists - Just print and shop for the next two weeks of meals.
2. Frozen meal options for lunch or dinner such as Lean Cuisine or Weight Watchers.
3. Easy, delicious recipes, with leftovers for lunches or later in the week.
4. Options for allergies and special diets, including:
5. Combine special needs if needed: low sodium and lactose intolerant? Coumadin and celiac disease? Just select the options and get your delicious meal plan!
Other Web sites charge you as much as $29.95 per month for this service, but Just Tell Me What to Eat: The Dr. Gourmet Diet Plan is completely free. (We don't even ask for your credit card information.)
Wasabi is often referred to as Japanese horseradish. It is actually a member of the mustard family and grows wild in cool, wet, mountainous areas. The root-like portion of the herb is light green in color. It is pungent, like horseradish or mustard, and usually ground into a paste to be served with sushi or noodle dishes.
The herb is very difficult to grow and fresh wasabi is almost impossible to find. A restaurant near me will grind it fresh (for a price!). Both powders and pastes can be purchased but much of the wasabi that is found in America is actually a combination of horseradish or mustard with food coloring. Check the package ingredients carefully.
1 tsp. prepared wasabi paste = 15 calories, 0.5g fat, 0g sat fat, 0g mono fat, 0g protein, 3g carbohydrates, 100mg sodium, 0mg cholesterol
Hot Red Bean Paste
Low Sodium Soy Sauce
Wild vs. Farmed Salmon
Freshness of Shrimp